Complete water damage protection to meet the needs of homeowners. 

Insurers have broadened their water damage protection coverage to include overland water coverage. Let us help you understand water damage protection so you have the insurance coverage you need.

1. Comprehensive home owner’s policy

Your comprehensive home owner’s policy automatically covers loss or water damage due to burst pipes, overflowing sinks, tubs, dishwashers and washing machines.

2. Sewer back up coverage

Provides water damage coverage for water that comes back up a waterway that normally carries water out of the home.

3. Overland water coverage

Coverage for water that is rushing to an area in and around the home because the area is flooding due to heavy rains or overflowing rivers and lakes.

The Caldwell Roach Insurance team is here for you to help determine the best coverage for your situation.

CALL TODAY 1-888-511-0777.